In order to add a TXT Record for a domain please use the following steps :
- Login to your cloud web hosting control panel.
- Click on DNS Zones on the left menu.
- Click the configure button that corresponds to the domain that you are wanting to add the TXT record for.
- Click on the Add Record Button.
- For record type choose TXT.
- Enter the hostname of the domain.
For example if you wanting to add a TXT record for domain.tld leave the domain name field blank. Otherwise enter the hostname in the domain name field. For newrecord.domain.tld you would enter newrecord in the domain name field.
- Enter data for the TXT record in the data field without quotes.
"v=spf1 a -all" should be entered as v=spf1 a -all
- Click Add Record.