To secure your Plesk interface (version ≥10) with a signed SSL certificate:
- Login to your Plesk interface as "admin"
- If using the Service Provider view, go to Tools & Settings -> SSL Certificates
- If using the Power User view, go to Server -> SSL Certificates
- If you do not yet have a certificate, click "Add SSL Certificate" to generate a CSR. Purchase a certificate from your SSL vendor and install it using this interface.
- If you have an existing certificate, copy it's certificate & private key data to this interface using "Add SSL Certificate".
- Your certificate should now be listed under "Certificates". Select it's checkbox and click "Secure the Panel".