Step 2: Access the RapidSSL User Portal
2. Provide the following information:
a. The fully qualified domain name (common name) or Order ID for the certificate.
b. An email address contained on the order records.
c. The 5 digit code from the captcha image.
3. You may be presented with a list of order numbers. Select Request Access against the current order ID, the reissue option will not be available on previous versions of the certificate.
4. An email will be sent to the technical contact email address specified above
5. Click on the link listed in the email to enter the User Portal
6. Click the Reissue Certificate option in the left hand column
7. On the following screen select your Hashing Algorithm, then copy and paste the new CSR
8. Select the Subscriber Agreement, click Submit
9. After the order is approved the certificate will be re-issued
Step 3: Install your updated certificate.