To create and manage support tickets, you first need to login to your client portal. Once you are logged in follow the below described steps:
To create a Support Ticket
- Login to your client portal using the following link https://my.sectorlink.com/clientarea.php
- Click Open Ticket on the top menu
- Click the department related to your ticket
- Enter the details for your ticket. Be as detailed as possible.
- Your Name and Email Address are filled automatically since you are logged in to your client portal.
- Enter the subject for your ticket.
- You are able to change the department if necessary.
- Choose a service that this ticket is related to.
- Change the priority of the ticket if needed.
- Enter your message that relates to this this ticket. Please be as detailed as possible.
If you want to send us files or images related to your issue, you can attach them to the ticket.
(Allowed File Extensions: .jpg, .gif, .jpeg, .png, .zip, .ca, .crt, .txt, .key, .pdf, .p7b, .tar, .pem, .gz, .csv).
Maximum file size limit of your attachment should be 5 MB.
When you have filled in all of the details for your ticket, click the Submit button.
You have now successfully submitted a support ticket, and a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Viewing and Replying to Support Tickets
To view an already submitted ticket, log in to your client portal using the following link https://my.sectorlink.com/clientarea.php, click Support on the top menu and choose Tickets.
You will see a list of tickets that you have submitted/received to date. On this page, you will also see the date & time, department, subject, status and last update time of your support tickets.
To view a particular ticket, click the View Ticket button for the ticket.
To reply, click on the Reply button. You can also attach any files or images, if necessary. Click the Submit button to submit your reply.