This applies to domains registered through Sectorlink only:
In order to create new nameservers (i.e. ns1.yourdomain.com, ns2.yourdomain.com):
- Login to your domain registration management interface.
- On the left-hand side, click "Your Domains".
- Locate the domain in question in your domain list, click "DNS".
- At the bottom of the section "Name Servers", locate the text "If you would like to create custom nameservers based on your domain, click here". Click this link in order to proceed.
- Click "Add Record" and fill in the necessary information. Click "Save" once finished.