May 20th, 2019
This article is the fourth in a series of topics regarding WordPress plugins. Throughout this series, Sectorlink will discuss some of the best plugins offered for WordPress.
Everest Forms is a WordPress contact form plugin with a drag and drop interface that lets you build beautiful contact forms easily and quickly. It has a set of general fields along with advanced fields that you can easily drag and drop to create forms within minutes. The plugin is lightweight, extendable, and 100% mobile responsive.
Everest Forms is designed for the inexperienced end-user, keeping the usability and simplicity in mind. The form settings and admin panels are highly intuitive with a clean design. Multiple column forms can be designed with a click. Templates and design layouts allow you to create forms that look different yet beautiful.
Features And Options:
• Create unlimited forms without any restrictions
• Drag and Drop Form fields
• Supports all commonly used form fields including radio, dropdowns, checkboxes, date and more
• 100% responsive form template
• Supports multiple-column layout
• Shortcode support
• Multiple email recipient
• Multiple email notifications
• Smart Tags for dynamic email message, subject, and more.
• View Form entries from your dashboard
• Quick Form Preview option
• CSV exporter for entries
• Provides two different form template design
• Google Recaptcha Supported
• Editable successful form submission message
• Redirect option after submission
• Editable Email Settings
• Editable form validation message
• Translation ready
Premium Features and Addons
• 10 Advanced fields (Image upload, File upload, Hidden Field, Phone, Password, Custom HTML, Section Title, Signature Address, Country)
• Style Customizer – Allows you to make form design changes like color, fonts, background, borders, alignments and more without touching any code
• MailChimp – Allows your users to subscribe to MailChimp via Everest Forms
• ConvertKit – allows you to connect your form with ConvertKit to collect subscribers
• PDF Form Submission – Create PDF for submitted form entries and attach them to emails as well.
• PayPal Standard – Allows you to connect your forms site with PayPal to easily collect payments, donations, and online orders.
• Stripe – allows you to connect your forms site with Stripe to easily collect payments, donations, and online orders.
• Geolocation – will enable you to collect geolocation data like IP, Country, Postal, and zip code along with the form submission.
• Multi-Part Forms – Allows you to break long or complicated forms up into multiple pages.
• Conditional Logic – allows you to conditionally hide or show form fields based on user’s interaction with other form fields.
• Survey, Polls, and Quiz – Allows you to create intuitive survey, poll, and quiz forms within a minute.
Designed for the inexperienced end-user in mind, anyone using Everest Forms can create beautiful forms within minutes. If your site requires forms, look no further than Everest Forms for WordPress.