May 20th, 2019
This article is the fourth in a series of topics regarding WordPress plugins. Throughout this series, Sectorlink will discuss some of the best plugins offered for WordPress.
Everest Forms is a WordPress contact form plugin with drag and drop interface that lets you build beautiful contact forms easily and quickly. It has a set of general fields along with advanced fields which you can easily drag and drop to create forms within minutes. The plugin is lightweight, extendable and 100% mobile responsive.
Everest Forms is designed for the inexperienced end user, keeping the usability and simplicity in mind. The form settings and admin panels are highly intuitive with a clean design. Multiple column forms can be designed with a click. Templates and design layouts allow you to create forms that look different yet beautiful.
Features And Options:
• Create unlimited forms without any restrictions
• Drag and Drop Form fields
• Supports all commonly used form fields including radio, drop downs, check boxes, date and more
• 100% responsive form template
• Supports multiple column layout
• Shortcode support
• Multiple email recipient
• Multiple email notifications
• Smart Tags for dynamic email message, subject and more.
• View Form entries from your dashboard
• Quick Form Preview option
• CSV exporter for entries
• Provides two different form template design
• Google Recaptcha Supported
• Editable successful form submission message
• Redirect option after submission
• Editable Email Settings
• Editable form validation message
• Translation ready
Premium Features and Addons
• 10 Advanced fields (Image upload, File upload, Hidden Field, Phone, Password, Custom HTML, Section Title, Signature Address, Country)
• Style Customizer – Allows you to make form design changes like color, fonts, background, borders, alignments and more without touching any code
• MailChimp – Allows your users to subscribe to MailChimp via Everest Forms
• ConvertKit – Allows you to connect your form with ConvertKit to collect subscribers
• PDF Form Submission – Create PDF for submitted form entries and attach to emails as well.
• PayPal Standard – Allows you to connect your forms site with PayPal to easily collect payments, donations, and online orders.
• Stripe – Allows you to connect your forms site with Stripe to easily collect payments, donations, and online orders.
• Geolocation – Allows you to collect geolocation data like IP, Country, Postal and zip code along with the form submission.
• Multi-Part Forms – Allows you to break long or complex forms up into multiple pages.
• Conditional Logic – Allows you to conditionally hide or show form fields based on user’s interaction with other form fields.
• Survey, Polls and Quiz – Allows you to create intuitive survey, poll and quiz forms within a minute.
Designed for the inexperienced end user in mind, anyone using Everest Forms can create beautiful forms within minutes. If your site requires forms, look no further than Everest Forms for WordPress.